Despite using sunscreen regularly, one may experience skin problems related to tanning, dehydration, dull skin, and fine lines. They may be caused due to sedentary lifestyle, aging, hormonal health, and weather. The key is to improve one’s lifestyle preferences and adopt healthier habits.
Your skin is busy regenerating and repairing cells as you sleep peacefully every night. One cannot resist the comfort of bed after a long and tiring day but spending a few extra minutes to help your skin revive the best of its version will help you only in achieving radiant skin in the morning. Applying a safe and gentle night cream will help you get better results in your sleep as it will accelerate the cell repair process.
Why Night Creams?
Night time is the prime time for our bodies to repair, generate, and restore the cells. As the skin is the largest organ of our body, it takes part in the action of rejuvenating itself. Loaded with essential nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants, night creams provide wider benefits to your skin Lets’ have a look at these benefits.
- Hydrates the Skin: As our facial skin is affected by pollution and the sun’s UV rays, it loses its moisture and becomes dull & dry. You can help your skin get adequate hydration by applying a cream meant for the night, ensuring you wake up looking fresh and happy. It would also make your skin smooth and supple the next day.
Tip: Have a baby? If you want to treat baby scalp conditions such as cradle cap and encourage healthy hair growth, pamper your baby with a soothing massage after regularly applying a baby hair oil.
- Calms Down the Irritated Skin: With our skin countering so much through the day, it becomes clogged by dust, grime, and impurities. The chances are that they might cause irritation and redness.
A toxin-free skin cream for the night will help you calm and soothe your skin overnight as it treats the affected area carefully while you are asleep.
- Boosts Collagen Production: Continuous exposure to hazardous elements in the environment causes depletion in collagen production. This makes signs of aging like wrinkles & fine lines more prominent.
Collagen production plays a crucial role in strengthening the skin, improving skin elasticity, boosting blood circulation, etc. Applying Mamaearth’s Night Cream will help in boosting collagen production, making your skin look plumper and smoother.
- Stimulates Blood Circulation: Applying a specially formulated skin cream at night helps boost blood circulation, eliminates harmful toxins, and promotes the skin’s natural healing and cleaning process. It will make your skin complexion brighter and better.
How to Choose the Right Night Cream?
Many brands are available of these night-applying creams in the market, which may get you confused and overwhelmed. Here are some proven steps that will help you in choosing the best cream that will be helpful while applying at night.
- Knowing Your Skin Type: Before buying any cream for your skin, it is essential to know your skin type as it provides nourishing skincare. Be it dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, normal skin, 0r sensitive skin, the right skin cream for the night will make your face tight, plump, and clean.
- Understand Your Skin Issues: After knowing your skin type, you need to identify your skin issues. It will help shorten your search among so many products to look for creams to help your specific problems. Common skin conditions people face are dark spots, hyperpigmentation, large pores, aging, dark circles, clogged pores, acne, and pimples.
- Avoid Harmful Products: If you have dry skin on sensitive skin, avoid products that can irritate your skin as they may strip off your skin’s natural oils and moisture. Also, keep in mind to check for the harmful agents while buying the products. For example, Mamaearth products do not contain harmful elements such as SLS, phthalates, parabens, etc.
- Check for the Ingredients Carefully: While we advise you to avoid artificial ingredients, let’s look at some of the ingredients that can be considered when choosing the cream to be applied at night.
- Aloe Vera: Considered a natural moisturizer, it helps treat various skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and sunburn. Also, it contains various anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric: A time-tested ingredient that imparts glow to the skin, reduces signs of aging, combats sun damage, and brightens the skin tone.
- Saffron: Rich in essential vitamins and antioxidants, it calms down the skin and adds a natural glow to the skin.
- Rasbhari: It helps fight signs of aging, boosts blood circulation, and imparts a radiant glow to the skin.
- Plant Butters: Plant butter such as Shea butter, Cocoa butter, and Jojoba Butter has rich & luxurious textures that helps to replenish skin to prevent moisture loss.
How to Apply Moisturizer Cream at Night?
Only applying your cream to your face will not help you reap the maximum benefits of the cream. Remember to follow these simple steps to get the most out of your cream for the night.
- Rinse your face with a toxin-free mild foaming face wash to help you get rid of dirt and impurities. Apply toner if you have oily or dry skin.
- Once the facial skin is dry, take a small amount of cream and apply it dotted on the face.
- Now gently massage it using fingertips with an upward-outward circular motion.
- Apply the night cream at least 10 minutes before you hit the bed.
Which is the Best Hair Oil for Babies?
If you want to give your newborn baby an itch-free and germ-free scalp, you can consider buying the best baby hair oil by Mamaearth. Backed by Almond, Coconut, and Avocado Oil, it nourishes the scalp, aids in healthier hair growth, improves hair texture, and treats conditions like cradle cap.
The Last Word
Probably, creams for the night are the best way to provide continuous hydration and nourishment to your skin. Daily use of the Mamaearth Night cream will ensure an optimum moisture content level, supply essential nutrients, and repair the damaged skin. Also, giving your baby a regular head massage with a Mamaearth baby hair oil is crucial as it leads to healthier hair growth.
Choosing Mamaearth products is beneficial for your skin and hair as it contains natural ingredients. In addition, the brand is committed to nature and promises to plant one tree for every goodness order they deliver in and around India.