Visa for Pakistan Nationals
|Type of Visa
|Visa for Pakistan Nationals
||General documents required for all type of Visa for Pakistan nationals:
- Properly filled up online application form (ONE SET) with signature of the applicant – (www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa)
- 2 recent Passport size photos (51mm x 51mm) not older than Three months, no uniform, with white background with DARK DRESS and frontal view. Eyebrows should be visible. Ears, forehead chin to be completely visible In case of locals wearing qandoura the background should be in light blue. Clarity of the photo is very important – Edited, blurred or unclear photos should not be accepted.
- Original passport with photocopy of current and old passports with valid UAE residence visa page
- Pakistan National reference FAX form (ONE SET)
- Copy of previous Indian Visa if any
- Clear colored copy of Pakistan National Identity card and Emirates ID
- Proof of Residency -Tenancy contract (if tenancy contract is in Arabic then legal translation is required)/ telephone Bill / Electricity Bill which is under applicant name – Any one of these.
- If tenancy contract is under the applicant’s relative then letter of confirmation and passport copy is required.
- If applicant is not related to the landlord, letter of confirmation attested by Dubai Courts and passport copy.
Visit visa for Pakistan National
- Documentary evidence showing the reason for the travel. In case of marriage, wedding invitation card to be attached along with the application.
- Documentary evidence establishing the relationship with contacts in India
- If the sponsor in India is friend/relative then passport/valid Indian ID copy is required
- If Spouse is Indian Passport holder/ Children with Indian Parentage / Indian Origin
- Indian passport copy of spouse with endorsement page/parents/old Indian passport
- NOC from spouse / parents
- Attested copy of Marriage Certificate / Birth Certificate (In English)
- Original Sponsorship Certificate duly attested in India (photo testified with seal of the officer, signature and date when it was attached)
- Sponsorship certificate attestation to be done by the DM/SP/SDM/Tehsildar/BDO/SHO/ Group -‘A’ officers of the Central and State Government / Principal of Government college/Principal or Head Master of Govt. School
- Original Self-attested Official ID copy of the concerned officer
Business Visa for Pakistan National
- Business Visa Original Invitation Letter should be attested by Chamber Of Commerce in India
- Original NOC form the local sponsor with seal and signature of the authorized person.
- Valid Trade License copy of the local company
- Five Year Bank Statement with original seal
- Local Companies audit report required.
- Pakistan Nationals can visit maximum 5 places in India on Visit Visa and the same can be requested on their visa application form. For Business visa applicants can visit more than 5 places.
- Attested Sponsor ship certificate is required only for Visit visa.
- Pakistan Nationals Entry & Exit point should be same.The entry and exit points cannot be two different cities.
- Non- residents are not eligible to apply any type of visa.
Please ensure the following while submitting your Apply Indian Visa application.
- 6 months validity should be there in the passport
- Minimum 2 blank pages in the passport
- UAE residents with Abu Dhabi or Al-Ain issued visa residing in Dubai/Northern Emirates must provide a copy of residency proof in their name (Tenancy contract, Electricity bill).
- The validity of the visa is effective from the date of issue.
- The Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents.
- Submission of application along with prescribed fee does not guarantee issuance of visa.
- Applicants are requested NOT to finalize their travel plans before their applications have been accepted by the Indian Visa Application Centre for issuing the required visa.
- Visit Visa is granted to Pakistan nationals, who have blood relatives in India or other legitimate purpose, and should furnish documentary proof in support thereof.
- They are NOT eligible for Tourist visa / Entry visa application.
- They should give a complete verifiable address of their relative in India.
- Application should be complete in all respects and should in particular, indicate port of arrival as well as details of previous visits to India, if any.
- Applications for any other visas should be supported by documentary evidence as may be required. (Please refer to other visa types requirements).
PAKISTAN ORIGIN NATIONALS
Applications of Pakistan origin persons for Indian Visa for US Citizens of all categories will be dealt with according to concerned Ministry guidelines issued from time to time.
- Applicant holding dual nationality (i.e Pakistan & Other Nationality) /Pakistan origin card/Pakistan Overseas card/NIC card can apply Indian visa only through their Pakistan passports. In case if applicant not holding Pakistan citizenship then surrender/renunciation certificate of Pakistan nationality is required.
- If the last visit to India is a Tourist visa there should be a gap of two months is required from the date of exit stamp from India while applying for the new visa. If the recent visa is other than tourist visa, then eligible to apply for visa.
- Any type of visa is considered as reference case.
- Non – residents of UAE are not eligible to apply for visa