According to the latest report by IMARC Group, “Smart Hospitals Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027“, The global smart hospitals market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 17.3% during 2022-2027.
Smart hospitals are medical facilities that rely on automated processes and digitally integrated information management systems(IMSs) to improve existing patient care procedures. They provide seamless communication, telemedicine services, convenient diagnostics, real-time updates, and optimal data maintenance. Besides this, they help optimize the delivery of healthcare services and enhance clinical outcomes.
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak has increased the need for smart hospitals across the globe to manage patients remotely. Moreover, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases and considerable growth in the healthcare industry are bolstering the market growth. In addition, the introduction of m-health applications, which are integrated with artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things (IoT), cloud computing solutions, and electronic health record (EHR) systems, is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, inflating income levels, rapid urbanization and increasing consumer expenditures on high-end medical care are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-hospitals-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
- Adheretech Inc.
- Capsule Technologies, Inc. (Francisco Partners)
- Cerner Corporation
- GE Healthcare Inc. (General Electric Company)
- Intel Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- McKesson Corporation
- Medtronic, Inc.(Medtronic Public Limited Company)
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAP SE
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Siemens Aktiengesellschaft)
- STANLEY Healthcare (Stanley Black & Decker Inc.).
The report has segmented the market on the basis of Offering, Product, Application, End-Use, and Region.
Breakup by Component:
- Stationary Medical Devices
- Implanted Medical Devices
- Wearable External Medical Devices
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Breakup by Product:
- Smart Pills
- Electronic Health Record
Breakup by Service Offered:
- General Services
- Super Specialty
Breakup by Connectivity:
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
Breakup by Technology:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
Breakup by Application:
- Remote Medicine Management
- Electronic Health Record & Clinical Workflow
- Outpatient Vigilance
- Medical Connected Imaging
- Medical Assistance
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Structure of the Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-hospitals-market
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviours of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours of receiving full payment.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Also Read: Reflective Material Market