The last thing you want is to get your hair cut and pay for a pricey shampoo and conditioner only to find out that it’s not working for your hair. It can be frustrating, especially if you have sensitive skin or allergies.You should use routine shampoo and conditioner. It will give your hair good look.
But don’t worry! We’ve tested tons of products over the years and have found some great options that work for any type of hair:
- botanical extracts to add shine and hydration, such as moringa seed extract, chia seed, sea buckthorn berry oil, and moringa oil. These ingredients help to protect hair from damage caused by heat tools and UV rays while also nourishing the scalp.
The shampoo is sulfate-free which means it won’t dry out your hair like traditional shampoos do with harsh detergents that strip natural oils off of your head (so you can get rid of frizz).
Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates. Parabens are preservatives that can be found in many personal care products. Sulfates are a type of detergent used in shampoos and other hair products to create lather; sulfated ingredients can strip your hair’s natural oils. Phthalates are chemical compounds that make plastic flexible and soft, but they can be absorbed by the body through skin contact or ingestion (e.g., if you eat food after using your conditioner).
- Many people with sensitive skin find that these chemicals cause irritation or other adverse reactions when used on their bodies—and it’s not just people who have allergies! A study done by the Environmental Working Group showed more than 1,500 different cosmetic ingredients that have been linked to health risks including allergies, reproductive toxicity (damage to fetuses), developmental toxicity (damage during childhood), neurotoxicity (damage to the nervous system) or endocrine disruption (interferes with hormones).
Both are vegan, cruelty-free and made in the usa.
Both are vegan, cruelty-free and made in the USA. They’re also paraben-free and sulfate-free.
The shampoo also uses 100% plant-derived ingredients, which means no animal testing or byproducts from animals used in its production and you can feel good about using it knowing it doesn’t contain any parabens or sulfates!
Conditioner also contains moringa oil for moisture and sea buckthorn berry for hydration.
Both ingredients are great for hair health. Moringa oil, a lightweight oil from the moringa plant, moisturizes hair without leaving it greasy, making it perfect for those with oily or acne prone skin who want to avoid heavier oils or butters. Sea buckthorn berry is a rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants that help strengthen hair follicles and prevent breakage.
Scent notes: Shampoo is a subtle blend of jasmine, sandalwood and vanilla.
The scent notes for Shampoo are as follows:
- jasmine, sandalwood and vanilla.
The scent notes for Conditioner are as follows:
- rosemary, eucalyptus, geranium and bergamot.
Conditioner has a light scent of rosemary, eucalyptus, geranium and bergamot (no more sheet mask smell!).
Conditioner has a light scent of rosemary, eucalyptus, geranium and bergamot (no more sheet mask smell!). I don’t love the scent but it’s not bad at all.
Use a straightener for better Hair look
The straightener is one of the most versatile tools in your arsenal and can be used for a variety of purposes. It’s a great way to get rid of split ends, frizz, flyaways, cowlicks and more.
Ingredients that are good for you without sacrificing performance (or price!).
The ingredients in your shampoo and conditioner are important, because they determine how the product will perform. The most common ingredients in hair products are:
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (aka Cocamide DEA): This is a mild surfactant that cleanses dirt and oil from the scalp. It also has conditioning properties that help to smooth the cuticle of your hair so it looks shiny and healthy.
- Sodium Chloride (aka Salt): This is used as an additive for thickening shampoos and conditioners. It helps to add viscosity to these products without making them too runny.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: A surfactant that works well at breaking down oils on skin or scalp without stripping away much moisture from those areas either! Like I said above, this compound cleanses away dirt and oil but won’t leave behind a dry feeling afterward like some other types of cleansers might do.”
So, what are you waiting for? Start using the right shampoo and conditioner and start seeing a change in your hair.