It does exactly what it says. I am reviewing a gacha that I have played. Why? Too much time. This, and a crippling gacha obsession is what I can relate to. After I have played/reviewed them I will add them to my collection.
I don’t intend to be critical of fandoms, franchises, or individuals. My honest opinion is based on my experience with the games and the feedback I get from fans. You can attack me however you wish. You can attack me any way you want, but I won’t allow conflict.
Review of FOOD FANTASY
This review includes notes, a summary, gameplay, and both the positives and negatives of FOOD FANTASY.
This game has given me two chances. Both times, I was able to put the game down in three weeks. Sorry if this review is a little too short. I tried my best.
You start your career at a restaurant. You are basically an anime Gordon Ramsey who was transported to another dimension where you must discover new worlds of mystery and food!
There are 5 Food Souls that you can have at once. If you have the corresponding ones, you unlock a skill for a specific Soul, which is basically their Ult. It’s easy to just watch your 2D characters battle 2D enemies. The Ult is the only thing that requires you to touch the screen.
- The idea of using food to create a character is something I love. This is a great idea because you can use foods from all cultures and countries instead of just 5 countries.
- Even for lower rarity servants, the designs are amazing. It inspired me to search Google for the origins of the food and to maybe try it myself.
- The new Gacha Neon game is what I will be reviewing in the future.
- Because you don’t have to be lucky, the shards system can be very useful.
- F2P friendly: Even if whales are caught, your leveling of servants is limited by story progress.
- It’s amazing to be able to sweep levels you have cleared with a set amount. It’s guaranteed to clear it, regardless of how hard you tried. You must clear the stage with 3 stars, but you can do it as many times you wish.
- Multi-artists are a great idea for the game. The variety of foods and their artistic styles make it more interesting. Fun toy Games did an amazing job selecting the artists for this game.
- URs are broken af. I was struggling at one stage and accidentally picked up a UR unit (it turned out to be Rum). She dealt with 60% of the damage and swept the entire chapter with ease. She continued to carry my team throughout the rest of the story.
- Is the difficulty spike so severe in chapter 3? Really?
- Lack of entertainment. I would recommend other gacha games like gacha life 2 apk.
- Why is the rate of appearing for certain Souls so different? Boston Lobster: 0.05% Although the gacha rates are not as bad as other games, it is important to improve the rate at which you appear.
- Why is it so difficult to use? Fix the UI. We don’t need to have shiny notifications in every corner of the webpage.
- There are too many gameplay options. While I understand that the game wants to keep users playing for as long as possible, sometimes it is difficult to find everything.
- It feels like a second job that you do when you’re short on AP. You don’t have the obligation to manage your restaurant.
- The story aspect of the game is not really interesting. The first chapter of any game is usually worth my time, but this one bored me to tears.
- You can sweep certain stages to farm so there isn’t much to it. Perhaps it’s just me, but I love it when the game has a challenging aspect.
- There is no way to tell which combinations of food work or don’t in the game. It can be frustrating to wait for food to cook for 9 minutes only to have it come out as scraps.
Read also- Gamestop PS5 Deals Flash Sales 52% OFF.
“I want Boston Lobster today …”
“I thought that you were allergic to shellfish.”
“Well yes, but…”
This game is bad for food. UberEats is a blessing.
Leave a Reply